Navigate a Difficult Situation.
Divorce is a difficult process. Conley Law LLC helps men and women navigate this trying time, so divorce can be obtained with dignity and care. Most importantly, Conley Law LLC looks out for your best interests and takes measures to streamline the processes as much as possible without unnecessary fees and costs.
A divorce can include many complications in addition to the division of marital property, such as alimony/maintenance, child custody and support, parenting time, and future planning. Mediation is often the preferred way to solve a family law dispute, and Conley Law LLC will always encourage this path.
In mediation, you can work together, with a professional mediator and your respective lawyers, to come to a fair agreement without the necessity of a court trial. This gives you the power to make decisions for yourself instead of leaving it up to a judge.
If your case goes to trial, Conley Law LLC has over 20 years of experience in the Denver metro court systems to manage the process to prepare evidence and witnesses, to complete discovery, and ensure the judge understands your perspective.
“Jeff has the patience and experience to deal with difficult family situations, including domestic violence issues. He really helped us. I recommend him.” C.S., Greenwood Village, CO
Areas of Practice.
Legal Separation, Alimony, Maintenance, Mediation, Post-Decree Modification, Annulment, Property Distribution, Domestic Violence & Protection Orders, Appeals, Visitation, Guardianship, Paternity, Grandparent Rights, Parent Relocation, Mediation, and Arbitration.
Most Common Reasons for Divorce.
Infidelity, money, lack of communication, constant arguing, intimacy issues, unrealistic expectations, lack of equality, not being prepared for marriage, and domestic abuse are the most common reasons given for divorce. Conley Law LLC understands their responsibility to keep information and circumstances private and respected.
- The divorce rate in Colorado has declined since 2011 but much of that decline is due to a rapid rise in population.
- In the U.S., there are approximately 2,400 divorces per day, or 876,000 per year
- 41 % of first marriages end in divorce
- 60 % of second marriages end in divorce.
- The average length of a marriage ending in divorce is about eight years.
- The average age of divorcees is approximately 30 years old.
- Statistics also suggest that people who wait to marry until they are over the age of 25 are 24 percent less likely to have their relationship end in divorce.
- Living together can actually increase the likelihood of divorce by as much as 40 percent.